#1 Vancouver WA Ductless Heat Pump Repair Company
Vancouver WA Ductless Heat Pump Installation Contractors
Although many of today’s Vancouver, WA, and Portland, OR, metro area homes use ductless heat pump systems (also known as ductless mini splits), many people still believe their homes require a duct system for heating or air conditioning. The truth is traditional HVAC systems lose hot and cold air through the ducts. When this happens, energy is wasted and utility bills rise.
At Apex Air, we can help you select the best ductless heat pump system for your home. Or if you currently have one, our technicians are well qualified to repair and maintain your existing one.
How Does a Ductless Heat Pump Work?
A ductless system is comprised of an outdoor standalone unit with a compressor or condenser and one or more indoor units. The indoor unit is mounted to either your wall or ceiling, whichever is more convenient. Additionally, freestanding floor units are also available.
The outside condenser unit is connected to the inside unit(s). Individual conduits house power cables, suction and refrigerant tubing, and a condensate drain. Since cool and warm air escape from traditional ducts, your energy bills are higher, costing you more money. Ductless systems solve this problem by way of no ductwork. Ductless heat pumps can also dehumidify the air so you can breathe easier.
Ductless Heat Pump Installation
Ductless heat pump installation need not be stressful for you. In fact, it’s relatively easy to complete. When you hire the right company to replace and install your ductless heat pump, you get to enjoy greater comfort and lower bills.
One of the major differences between installation of a traditional forced-air system and a ductless heat pump is how fast your installation will be. It doesn’t take long at all for you to start enjoying your new heat pump. Call to speak with a member of our team today about a ductless heat pump installation in your home.
#1 Ductless Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance Company Near You
With how technologically advanced and energy efficient ductless heat pumps are, they rarely experience a need for repairs. However, in the event your system stops working properly, our experts will quickly be able to identify and fix the problem. Having a skilled professional come out and perform ductless heat pump repair on the system is ideal because it helps maintain the HVAC unit longer. You won’t be subjected to replacing a system long before you’ve gotten some good use out of it.
Maintenance on a ductless heat pump is necessary to keep your system working well and for years to come. We recommend having our professionals out to clean and check it on an annual basis. During one of these appointments, besides cleaning your ductless, we can also alert you if we see anything that may develop into an issue so you are not caught unawares with unexpected repairs.
Regular maintenance also keeps your system energy efficient, saving you on energy costs. Talk to our technician during your maintenance appointment to see what regular maintenance you can perform yourself between our visits.
Choose Our Commercial Ductless Heat Pump Tune-Up Experts
Let Apex Air take care of your commercial heat pump system and make sure it runs at its peak performance. Our trusted maintenance technicians are here to help your system serve your home well. We are also available for all of your commercial needs as well. When it comes to the system itself, even if you’re familiar with what a ductless heat pump does, you may not know some of the benefits you receive by installing one in your home:
- Higher efficiency. Traditional gas heaters and air conditioners cost more to operate due to both loss of energy via the ducting system and the higher cost of gas compared to electricity. A ductless heat pump also costs less than electric resistance space heating, since it is two to four times more efficient.
- Energy savings. Rather than wasting heated or cooled air through ducts, ductless technology allows you to control the temperature inside your home more efficiently, thus saving you energy and money. Your energy bills will be lower because you’re no longer heating and cooling unoccupied rooms.
- Long lifespan. Ductless heat pumps should perform well for over 20 years.
- Easy maintenance. While you can certainly hire our HVAC technicians to maintain your ductless system, it’s a fairly quick and easy chore for you to complete on your own.
- Government rebates. Due to their high level of efficiency, federal and state governments offer thousands of dollars back to the consumer in the form of tax credits and incentives on qualified installs.
Living in the Pacific Northwest definitely has its perks, and one of those is the mild winter climate. A ductless heat pump is a viable and attractive heating and cooling option for you, as it works extremely well for mild winter temperatures. Call us at Apex Air today at 360-342-8109 to discuss how one of these systems can improve the comfort and quality of your home right away.