Ductless Heat Pump Installation Cost
SERVING SOUTHWEST WASHINGON | VANCOUVER WA – BATTLE GROUND – CAMAS – LONGVIEW – PORTLAND OR
Mini splits have been gaining popularity over the last several years, largely as a result of their enhanced energy efficiency and multiple functionality options. With the ability to heat or cool in a wide variety of weather conditions, mini splits can be a great way to keep your home feeling comfortable without breaking the bank.
If you’re a homeowner looking to install one of these units, you’re probably wondering how much a mini split costs. Is it more expensive than a traditional duct system? Well, it depends on how you look at it. Although unit cost and installation fees may be higher initially, over time a mini split can lead to significant savings.
Cost of a Mini Split
No two installation projects are the same, and there are several variables that can impact the overall price-tag of your mini split system. Here are the three main factors that can influence the cost to install a mini split:
- Make and model: Like any other product, the initial purchase price can vary pretty significantly based on the specific manufacturer, unit model, and year. To make shopping around easier, Apex Air offers some great products to choose from!
- Labor costs: Though it may be tempting to set up the mini split on your own, a professional can save you time and make sure you won’t run into any issues a few weeks down the road. That said, the labor rates can be very different from company to company.
- Multi-zone vs. single-zone: A multi-zone mini split system requires less outdoor units, which can keep your exterior looking sleek and uncluttered. However, multi-zone mini split systems can take longer to install, which may raise the labor costs for the project.
If you’re hoping to install a mini split system in your home, then it may be time to get into the finer details and get an estimate for your project. That’s where the professionals at Apex Air can come in handy! With years of experience serving the Vancouver WA and Portland OR area, our experts can get you a free and personalized estimate – just give us a call!
READY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE?
Leave your information below, and we'll be in touch in 20 minutes or less.
How Can a Mini Split Save You Money?
Mini split systems are known for their efficiency and long-term cost savings. But, how exactly can a mini split save you money? Here are some of the main ways that mini splits help cut down on costs:
- Rebates: Due to their high level of efficiency, federal and state governments offer thousands of dollars back to the consumer in the form of tax credits and incentives just for using a mini split system.
- Longevity: Mini split systems should perform well for over 20 years, which means you can go decades without having to worry about costly replacements.
- Maintenance: It is fairly quick and simple to take care of a mini ductless system, which can spare you extra effort. Or, if you prefer to have the professionals at Apex Air maintain your system, the simple maintenance will make appointments a breeze.
- Efficiency: Most traditional forms of heating and cooling require a lot of electricity or gas, and they often lose a significant amount of energy via the venting systems. Meanwhile, mini splits can be 2 to 4 times more efficient, meaning they don’t require nearly as much electricity to effectively cool or heat your home.
If you’re a homeowner who needs to update their heating and cooling system, a ductless mini split could be the perfect solution for you. And, with Apex Air, installation can be quick and easy! Our experienced mini split installers are dedicated to excellent workmanship and customer service, so you’re in great hands. Call us today for a free, personalized estimate!Back to Ductless Heat Pump Installation
Mini Split Installation Cost In Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Serving the surrounding area