Heater Installation - Service - Repair
Serving Portland OR - Vancouver WA - Longview WA
Heaters play a vital role in keeping your home or building comfortable. If yours begins to malfunction, you may notice uneven heating in addition to poor air quality, high utility bills, and potentially costly repairs. To avoid unnecessary expenses while ensuring your space is properly heated, it's important to have a great working heater. If your heater is not working correctly, it may be time to invest in a new heater installation or contact a professional for repairs.
Ductless Heat PumpsDuctless heat pumps, also called mini-splits, are one of the most popular heating and cooling systems on the market. They are an effective and very efficient way to control the temperature in your home.
Heat PumpsWith the ability to both heat and cool, heat pumps are an excellent way to keep your home at just the right temperature - no matter the season. And, with the experts at Apex Air, installation and maintenance is a breeze!
FurnacesIn addition to selling high-quality furnaces, Apex Air also provides furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance services so you never have to worry about your heating system.
READY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE?
Leave your information below, and we'll be in touch in 20 minutes or less.
Benefits of a New Heater InstallationNew heaters can be a big investment, but they offer a number of benefits that will save you time and money for years to come. A broken heater could cost you a lot over time in repair expenses, high utility bills, and more. New heaters offer a variety of advantages, including:
- Increased energy efficiency.A brand new heater will function more efficiently than an older unit, which can lower your carbon footprint and save you money on utilities. Additionally, modern heaters are generally designed to save energy, which can increase your savings even more.
- Fewer repair-related expenses.If your heater is old and continuously breaking down, then you know how quickly repair expenses can add up. Investing in a new heater can prevent breakdowns and save you time, effort, and money.
- Cost savings through rebates.Because new water heaters are energy efficient, they may qualify for rebates and other incentives. Read the fine print and check around to see if you are eligible for any of these benefits.
- Security of warranty coverage.Most new heaters are covered by warranty policies, which protect you from having to spend more on repairs or malfunctions. When installing a new water heater, be sure to read through the manufacturer’s policy to ensure your unit is backed by a warranty.
Bryant Heating and Air Conditioning
At Apex Air, we’re Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealers. Since its founding in 1904, Bryant® has been an industry leader in the heating and air conditioning industry. The company provides various, high-performance, energy-efficient air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, humidifiers, thermostats, and more. Everything you need to make your home comfortable and safe. They really strive to deliver the best products to meet your needs above else.
View Our Bryant Products
Signs You Need a New Heater
It can be challenging to determine when it's time to replace your heater. However, waiting too long could cost you money in utilities and repairs. Knowing when to replace your heater can save you time while keeping you from spending more money than you need to. Here are some signs that you may need a new heater:
- Utility bills keep rising.
- Indoor air quality is getting worse.
- You are constantly paying for repairs.
- Your heater is 10 years or older.
Reliable Heater Installation & Repair
Installing a new heater doesn’t have to be stressful! With the experienced experts at Apex Air, you can expect fast and friendly service with reliable workmanship. We are locally-owned-and-operated, and we proudly serve homeowners and businesses throughout Portland OR and Vancouver WA. Whether you need new heater installation services or want reliable repairs, don’t hesitate - call us today for a free estimate!
HVAC Contractor Reviews
"On the first chilly day of the season our heater would not start so we called Apex. They were able to get someone out the same day and Michael D did a great job at explaining how our system worked and got it up and going for us. Great customer service!"
Heater Installation In Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Serving the surrounding area