- Enjoy efficient
- cool summer comfort
- Transition to winter with heat pump heating efficiency of 8.0 HSPF
- Keep warm and cozy with gas heating when the weather turns cold
- Enjoy the optimized comfort of multi-speed air delivery
- Blower-enhanced comfort during cooling operation through reduced humidity with appropriate control
- Galvanized steel cabinet with "coil on top" design for lasting durability against the elements
- Heavy-duty wire grille protects the coil against physical damage
- Solid cabinet base panels help prevent infiltration of dirt
- debris and moisture
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger3 or Lifetime limited warranty with stainless steel option1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
Legacy™ Line Gas Heat/electric Cool Systems 677C
The Bryant® Legacy™ HYBRID HEAT model 677C dual fuel system can cut energy costs by selecting the most efficient fuel source for your heating needs. During the summer months and on milder winter days, it relies on an electric heat pump for cooling and heating. , Then, as winter temperatures drop, it delivers cozy, gas furnace warmth on frigid days. This dependable system offers Up to 14.5 SEER cooling, 8.0 HSPF heat pump heating and 81% AFUE gas heat.
Compressor Type: Single-Stage
Not Sure What You Need? Contact Us for Help!
Leave your information below, and we'll be in touch in 20 minutes or less.